Above is our engagement picture. This was kinda fun to do. Bart and I got to reminisce a little...What is your husband's name? Bartley Kenneth Caley Jr.
How long have you been together? We have known each other for about 6 1/2 years... Started dating 4 years ago and have been married for 3 1/2.
Who said I love you first? Bart. It was really sweet:)
Who is smarter? Can't say for sure. We are both dang smart...
Who does the housework? I would say that I do it 75% of the time. Bart is pretty great at helping.
Who sleeps on the right? Me. I did it so I could be closer to Caleb's room and Max's bassinet because I am the one who gets them at night.
Who pays the bills? Bart makes the money, but I pay the bills. Bart likes it that way- one less thing to worry about.
Who cooks dinner? This one is closer to 50/50 depending on the week. Sometimes Bart gets the urge to cook and I really love that.:) He likes to cook and I wont complain.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Bart, but sometimes me depending on what we are doing or where we are going.
Who is more stubborn? ummm? We both are extremely stubborn. I asked Bart, just to be fair, and he said, "I don't know."
Who kissed who first? He kissed me at my doorstep after our 3rd date. He was quite the gentleman.
Who asked out who first? He asked me out first. He taught me how to snowboard... something he promised to do when we were in the MTC.
Who proposed? He did. I knew it was coming though, because he hugged me and I felt the ring box in his coat pocket.
Who has more siblings? Me.. I have 7 siblings, versus his 2.
Who wears the pants? Bart mostly.
Now I tag: anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet. You know who you are:)

2 comments:
You two have cute stories. It was good seeing you yesterday and Max is SUCH a good baby! And Caleb is so smart. Good work, you two.
I'm glad you did the survey. It was fun to read. Good seeing you guys at Easter!
Post a Comment