Well, here is the latest pic of Max. I took it right before we all got sick- him included. He now has crusty eyes and congestion and it breaks my heart to see such a small baby sick. We tried so hard to be careful, but these things happen. Caleb had a little cold, and then Bart got sick over last weekend, so I guess it is just a family thing:( Anyway, today he is two weeks old. He is so sweet and I feel like he has been picked on non-stop but he still isn't that fussy. We love him a lot. Caleb doesn't really pay him too much attention, but he has started to pretend like he is a baby more. He lays in Max's carseat and sucks on his binky when Max isn't in there. But overall, Cubby is doing pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I miss all of you so much! I hope everyone can get better soon. Do you guys have plans for Easter? Too soon yet? I hope you are doing well, Lori. I'm sure you're doing a great job as mommy of 2. A whole new world, huh? Hope to see you soon.
Lori! I've been meaning to comment on your blog ever since you gave me your blog site address after Max was born. He is SO cute! I think he looks like Caleb. I've looked at your site a few times, it is very fun. I'm trying to get my blog up and running. I've been working on it awhile. Not much time to work on it lately though. Life is a little crazy with 3 kids! But very fun. Sorry you guys are all sick. Especially Max.... poor baby! I hope he is ok! I saw your mom at the park today and she told me how he is sick. I'm so sorry! It was my first outing to the park with all 3 kids. It was quite adventurous let me tell ya! I want to come see you. When can I bring you dinner? Probably not tomorrow cuz Mason has to have surgery again... I'm trying not to be a nervous wreck! He will be fine I am sure. I'm just a worrysome mom. Bracken will be 6 weeks old this week! Crazy huh? Well, just know I am thinkin of you... even if I haven't been over to see you. I figured you'd want a couple weeks before you get too many visitors. Let me know when I can come see you for a minute (I'll leave the kids home with Aaron so you won't have to worry about being bombarded!) Take care!
We had that nasty cold here too. I was so sad that Zach got it at 5 weeks. Then I got it and now Todd. Itis so contagious. Hope Max gets over it soon and hope you don't get it. You have enough just recovering from birth and no sleep. He is adorable, by the way.
He's so beautiful. I hope you all get feeling better soon. Good news Caleb is doing just what Big Brothers do. Susanne
Post a Comment