Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our little Maxwell


I finally got a couple with Max's eyes open. It is hard to believe, but he is almost one month old! He is so sweet. He sleeps pretty well most nights. He just has reflux so it hurts his tummy after he eats and we have to work hard to get him to sleep. Thankfully, he takes a binky-- something which Caleb wouldn't do. We are really grateful for him and we love him a lot.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

He is getting big! How cute, I can't wait to see all of you!

Frisbies Forever said...

The boys in my family have always had reflux really bad. It always made it a challenge. When they start on solids, it does get better. No one was worse than Frosty. He got everyone! I am glad he takes a binky. that is nice. He looks really good.

La Familia Mata said...

He's so beautiful! I'm glad I got to hold him again. It was fun hanging out. We'll have to do it again, soon.

Piepee said...

He is really growing. What a cute little boy. And yes I recall Frosty's reflux, how fun!

Dianne said...

He looks great. Sorry he has to be so uncomfortable with the reflux. Hope you're getting some sleep soon! Being the mother of a newborn isn't an easy job.

Sharon Madsen said...

Maxs' present is finally on the way. This grandma is not very organized. Happy 1 month Birthday Max.
He is a little doll.