


Caleb is loving to cheese for the camera lately. He now knows he can see what the picture looks like after he poses so he is trying to make some awesome faces, and he is pretty much succeeding. Here are some I love, of course, all of them are while he is covered in some type of food.
4 comments:
I think food pictures are great. He is cheezin' it up for ya. So cute. I can't wait to see your family. I wish it would stop SNOWING!!
That is fantastic! I sure do miss you guys! We will see you soon!
Too cute. I want to see you guys. Are you up to coming up here yet, or too soon? I'd love to make dinner for you guys on Sunday. Just let me know.
I think those are the only pictures we take of Bradyn now is covered in food. He is so cute. We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment