He is SOOO Adorable! Good job! I hope everything went well. He is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet him in person.
He's very handsome. Well done Caley family!! We hope everyone is feeling well. And if we can do anything to help let us know.
I like him a lot. I want to come say "Hi" but I still have this stinking cold! Let me know when you are getting stir crazy and want some visitors. It's warming up so we could walk soon. Hope things are going well.
He is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is SOOO Adorable! Good job! I hope everything went well. He is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet him in person.
He is SOOO Adorable! Good job! I hope everything went well. He is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet him in person.
He's very handsome. Well done Caley family!! We hope everyone is feeling well. And if we can do anything to help let us know.
I like him a lot. I want to come say "Hi" but I still have this stinking cold! Let me know when you are getting stir crazy and want some visitors. It's warming up so we could walk soon. Hope things are going well.
He is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment