Monday, March 10, 2008

A tribute to a Good Man...


I don't know how I got so lucky, but I need to say how amazing Bart has been through all of this new baby stuff. I don't know what I would have done without him. He has cleaned, gone grocery shopping, cooked meals, and been there for me all the way. He was even willing to go binky shopping at 3 am -when we wanted to get Max to sleep. Most of all, he has been so patient with me and Caleb as we all adjust to our new and wonderful addition. I love him and I just wanted everyone to know what a great dad and husband he is. Thank you, Bart.

5 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Great job, Bart! Makes a sister proud. Max, go to sleep!

Frisbies Forever said...

Makes an Aunt proud too. Your Mom did such a great job raising you. Of course she kinda raised us all in one way or another. We are proud of all of you and know you will do well with you bigger family. It all comes together. We love you!

Dianne said...

Well done, Bart.

That was so nice of you to post, Lori. I know when I was adjusting to our newest addition it was sometimes hard to remember how much "Dad" was actually doing. You're a good example of showing gratitude. Thanks.

Hazen said...

Wow he's a big one, but way cute. I am so Happy for you. Seeing those way fun pictures of Caleb and Max makes it hard to wait the 4 months I have left.

Annette

Beth and Shae said...

Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how big Caleb is. It is true that they grow up fast. Hope all is well. Beth