I took these when Max was one week old. It is crazy how much he has changed already. His chubby cheeks have thinned out. He has been a great baby, only giving me grief a few nights. He just thinks he needs to eat all the time:) Lucky for Bart, he can sleep through anything.. hehe. We are so grateful for Max and we love him so much. He adds an awesome new feel to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lori,
Thanks for posting so many pics! He HAS changed already! Can't wait to meet him.
It goes SOOO fast. Before you know it you'll be blowin' out the 1st year bday candles. I honestly think time doubles on itself when #2 comes along. What's going to happen if we have more?!!
He looks so cute and very grown up. He needs to stop growing until I get there!
Oh, my! He is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him again.
Wish you were all a little closer so we could see him. He's just so adorable.
Post a Comment