Yeah, so I might be on a little posting kick, but that is because I have a lot of fun pics lately. Just thought this was cute- Caleb wanted to lay down by Max and in the last one, he was holding his hand.
That is so cute. I remember that Nathan was the same way. He is always trying to carry Nora around, mind you they are only 10 pounds apart so he cannot carry her. But he sure does love her. Only one month and we will be there to see all of you. I can't wait!
4 comments:
He's such a good "bruh-ver". Malia can't wait to meet her cousin!
That is sweet.
What adorable pictures
That is so cute. I remember that Nathan was the same way. He is always trying to carry Nora around, mind you they are only 10 pounds apart so he cannot carry her. But he sure does love her. Only one month and we will be there to see all of you. I can't wait!
Post a Comment