Sunday, April 20, 2008

Caleb's New Phase...

Caleb is definitely growing up. He is challenging everything we say now, and trying our patience with his constant "No's". He is pretty hilarious at times, too. He mostly speaks in full sentences now. He is obsessed with birthday parties and every morning asks me if he can have one. I try to tell him that he has to wait for his birthday in one month, but he doesn't get it. I can't believe he is already turning 2. He has brought so much joy into our lives!


Here he is trying to be a baby again. He knows he is not allowed in the swing, but it hasn't stopped him yet.
He likes to "play" with my hair... in other words pull my hair.
I just love that little face. He brightens up each day with his smile and sparkley eyes.



3 comments:

Dianne said...

He is SOOO cute. I can't wait to see him. And what a smarty pants! They are so fun, even when they try our patience.

Powell Family said...

I love when you update your blog! It breaks up my boredom! Caleb looks very handsome. I know just what you mean by the new stage. Kyson is doing the same stuff- he always says "ky ky do it". Im sure Caleb looks alot older now that you have little Max. Everyone keeps telling me that when I have the baby it will grow him up. I just want him to stay little and funny!!

Piepee said...

Oh my he is really cute, that helps when they try our patience. Because 2 seconds later they melt our hearts with something adorable.