Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Growing up already!


Here are a couple of the latest of Max. He is starting to sleep at better times now, which has been pretty nice. He is a really good baby. Still fussy, with the reflux, but it could be much worse. I like the top picture because he looks like he is in his boxing stance. He is growing so fast. He seems so big to me and he is only 1 month old. The top outfit is a 3-6 month. Crazy huh.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Powell Family said...

Wow! He does look alot bigger! He is very cute Lori! I love seeing your new pics!

Dianne said...

He's getting ready to defend himself against his older brother's affection. He is adorable!

Brooke said...

Hi Lori, it was fun to see you today for a few minutes. We should hang out more. Sorry Caleb wasn't listening to you....believe me, I know how you feel! These are cute pics of Max. Hey, what is your e-mail address? I think I am probably going to change my blog settings to private... so I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to read my blog. Otherwise I think you will not be able to open my blog anymore. Maybe I'm paranoid to put in on the private setting, but oh well. I guess I just don't want the whole world to have access to my kids' pics, etc.

La Familia Mata said...

Cute boy! So good to see you guys on Saturday! Now that I've "walked in your shoes"! Ha!

The Clarks said...

He is so cute! I wish you lived closer! I want to go on walks with you too!!
Jen