We had so much fun last Saturday at the American West Heritage Center with the Mata family. The kids loved seeing all the animals, and it was such nice weather. Bart and Caleb even got a little sunburn on each of their faces!
Here Caleb and the little boy are chasing a baby pig.


5 comments:
I got burned too! Even more today. I love the pic of Caleb taking off with the Bouncing Burro!
It looks like you had loads of fun. We'll have to get together sometime.
Oh Lori! How fun! I wish I could get out too. Looks like I wont be doing much for the next couple of months. I bet Caleb loved the little animals! We miss you guys!
I wanna go. It looks like it was wonderful!
It looks like a wonderful plce to go! Wish we could, maybe next year
Post a Comment