I have been meaning to post some of these pics for a while. They are all of my kids, which is my purpose in blogging;) I love them a lot. They make my life so happy!


Max has been pretty adorable lately. I love him in this outfit. Thanks, Matas and Younts!

This picture was so hard to get. Yes, I dressed them the same for one day. I thought it was cute, but I don't plan on doing it too often. Caleb was mildly amused, but wouldn't cooperate for a pic.

Here is Caleb "swimming". He thinks that he is swimming when he puts his belly in the water like this. He is so cute when he plays in the tub!
Here Caleb was put down for his nap in just his diaper and when Bart checked on him, he found him lying like this. Luckily, no accidents, but we thought it was pretty funny.
The weather has been so nice lately! I finally got to go for a walk this morning with Caleb and Max together for the first time. It was pretty fun. Max fit into the double stroller nicely, for still being so young, so I was pretty happy because now I can get out more.
6 comments:
Such cute boys! I love Caleb's face in the tub. My blog is the same way, Malia, Malia, Malia! You'd think our lives revolve around our kids or something!
I love kid pictures. I mean, it's nice to look at you guys too, but kids are so willing to be silly in pictures.
I agree with loving the warm weather! We've been getting out more, too.
I love the butt pic! Those are the best! Cute blankie too! wink wink.
Jen
Oh my gosh, Lori, Mason did the same thing the other night (sleeping with no diaper)! I checked him in the middle of the night and saw a full moon. :) Silly boys. Mason loves to run around without his diaper. He has come running saying "pee pee carpet" a few times. Not good! He pooped in the potty for the first time today! Yay...I was excited. :) Hey, text me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog invite list. or can you still look at my blog since I switched it to private? I hope you guys are all feeling better.
Hey! I love the butt picture! It is so fun to see the kids. Little Max is really getting big!!
Hey. What kind of double stroller did you get? We're looking for one.
Jen
Post a Comment