So I bribed Caleb with a marshmallow to sit by Max long enough to take these. None of them really worked out the way I wanted, but they are pretty cute still. I love the last one -- yeah, it is a little sad with Max, but that is what makes it so cute... and how Caleb is looking at him.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love where it looks like Max is blinking at Caleb. Too cute!
Hi lori! I can finally write a comment! Looks like little Max finally had enough. I love the way Caleb is looking back at him!
I like Caleb in the first picture. Not sure what he's doing, but it almost looks like a kissy face. Too cute. Your boys are adorable.
Lori, so how are you? Since our boys got together the other night when do we get to have a girls get together? :) I want to come see you. I haven't seen you forever and we are only like 10 feet away from eachother! Your boys are adorable. I want to come see Max. He and Bracken will be great buddies. Sorry he has reflux... I know how that is! No fun! Oh, I've been meaning to tell you my blog address is aaronandbrookefamily.blogspot.com
I haven't had it going very long. It's fun though. :)
Post a Comment