Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Fun New Tag...

The Big 5 Tag
10 Years Ago: I was a Senior in High School at Rock Springs High in Wyoming. I was still getting over the fact that my parents moved us there, right before my senior year, from Utah.
5 Years Ago: I was on my mission. I was in my last area -Kensington, Maryland, and so the DC temple and surrounding houses was my area. My last few months were amazing. I miss it.
5 Months Ago: I was living in Vernal with the Powell family (some of our good friends) while Bart worked on an appraisal apprenticeship.
5 Things on my To Do list today: Laundry, Bathing kids, Dishes, packing to leave tomorrow morning for our trip to SLC , playing with my kids... (not in any set order).
5 Snacks I enjoy:Ice Cream, Strawberries, Candy (most kinds), Doughnuts, Chips with Queso.
5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:Pay off Condo and school loans, Invest, Make some charitable donations to both people and organizations, Buy a new wardrobe, Buy a bigger House with a HUGE garage for Bart and all his stuff:).
5 of my Bad Habits: Whispering too loudly so that others hear, procrastinating, picking zits (gross I know), interrupting in conversations, worrying to an excess.
5 Places I have lived: Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Maryland, Illinois
5 Things people may not know about me:
1.My minor at BYU was Modern Dance.
2. I used to get called "Lori 'Green Pepper' Osmond" by my family because I loved them so much when I was younger.
3. My first time going to Disneyland was a year after I got married at age 25.
4. I can stick out my scapula bones really far and crawl around to look like a tiger.
5. I can still do the splits;)
5 People I Tag: Sharon, Stefanie, Carly, Jen, Erin... and anyone else who wants to. It's fun.

3 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

That was great Lori, but it's alot of work for us old people! I got your card and pictures. Love them. Feel like I have to say ThankYou for the thank you. The boys are both gorgeous! and their mom too.

Frisbies Forever said...

How fun. I wonder how you do that tiger thing. The things we learn through this blogging business. ; )

La Familia Mata said...

Hey... we should eat chips and queso together soon!