Monday, July 21, 2008

Bruhvers


9 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can't believe we were both at 7 Peaks on the same day. So close. . .yet so far away! I would have LOVED to see you and your cute family! Especially Max. . .he looks so big! Randomly we saw Johnson there that day too! Next time you are in Provo. . PLEASE call. I miss you!

Katy said...

WOW!!! This is sooo cute! You are super talented!!!! Do you use Darkroom? I love this!

The Clarks said...

Your kids are getting cuter by the second and you look so good! I was going to send you a baby shower invite but I knew you were far away and there you are in Provo! I would've loved to see you but I think we were in Nevada by then! Love you girl! Keep in touch.

The Clarks said...

Hey girl! I just got your comment about the book. I just used a program called Memory Mixer. It's a scrapbooking program that is so fun! Then, you can print it out like a storybook right from their website. I wish I could give you the program! it's really fun.

Brooke said...

lori, this pic is sooo cute! how did you do that cute border and words on it? that was nice of you to say i'm such a good mom..... thanks... some days i wonder though! i try, that's all i can say. you are the one who is a great mom. it's fun to hang out with you guys. we need to keep it up.

La Familia Mata said...

Long time no see!! I miss my nephews and you too, my friend! It's been a fun summer but I'm ready to get back on schedule! Good to go for Wed? I need to be there at 11 and thought maybe I'd come at 10 to chat before I have to go in. Sound good?

Carly said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks! You make cute kids.

The Hanselmann Family said...

I miss you guys!! I would like to come and visit, maybe in March???

Dianne said...

I am so loving that picture of Bart and Caleb...so cute.