Last Saturday my sister invited us to go to Seven Peaks with her for the day. It was a lot of fun. Max was pretty indifferent about the water. But, Caleb definitely had a blast and wore himself out. There were a few pools for younger kids and he loved going down the slides. He especially loved the big ones that he rode down on the tube with Daddy. He played all day long and had already fallen asleep in his carseat before we even left the parking lot that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like tons o fun! We are going to have to do that sometime!
Note the time of this post. Yeah I'm not getting much sleep before our big trip!
Love all the pictures! Looks like lots of fun. I agree with Britt, we'll all have to do that together sometime. I also love the "Said by Cubby" on the sidebar... that kid's a crack up! I miss our chats too...soon.
So cute!!! I love love love the one with your husband and Caleb sleeping with their hats on their faces... too perfect! looks like so much fun, wish I lived in utah, so many more things to DO! Thanks so much for the sweet email.. and I completely remember the song... "chicken, cherry cola"
You guys look like you have so much fun!
Post a Comment