Monday, July 21, 2008

My busy busy boy!

Caleb, Max and I love going for walks at this great park near our house. I usually let Caleb run along beside me, so he has to stop and look at everything. He is very curious and also observant of all the things he sees. I happened to have my camera with me on this walk and so it was fun to follow him around and snap some shots. Oh and yes,... he is in his jammies because we try to go early before it gets too hot.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katy said...

That is such a cute collage! You're super talented, you should "sell" your skillz! He's adorable, and I LOVE his cool shades!

Brooke said...

so you are so ambitious.... i need to be getting out the door to go walking before it gets too hot, too. cute pics of caleb. sorry bout those dang "golf clubs" that he and mason always hit each other with. i need to get rid of them. wild boys! :) I mean get rid of the clubs, not the boys. ;)

Beth and Shae said...

Your boys are getting so big. I love to read the things Caleb says. I need to start blogging about the things Aiden says too. Hope you are well.

Piepee said...

Oh adorable picts. Walks are such a great time to explore. We just love checking out your blog.