
We went to Lewiston on the 4th and celebrated with the Matas. It was a lot of fun. Amanda, Bart's sister, did a great job coordinating all the booths and rides.
Caleb loved the parade and then I went with him on a little "train" ride. It was so funny. We were squished and bouncing all over the place, but he loved it, so I endured:) These pics were taken with Bart's phone...
The Bounce House was so fun for Caleb until all the big kids clobbered him. We had him stay on the side and cling to the ropes for safety.


The Bounce House was so fun for Caleb until all the big kids clobbered him. We had him stay on the side and cling to the ropes for safety.

5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Hey thanks for the primary ideas. Any ideas are always helpful to me. I'm sure you are doing a wonderful job with your calling.
I'm so glad you guys came up! It was lots of fun, even if I was stuck at the pizza booth! I love that you got in the train with Caleb. Such a good mommy!
I love the look you have in the train with Caleb! Priceless!! Looks like you had a great time!
I can't believe how clear the phone pictures are. Looks like everyone had a great time! Miss you!
So cute! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment