Friday, July 9, 2010

Coming this week...

I decided we needed a little pink on our blog in honor of our upcoming baby girl. My Doctor says if I don't have her by thursday (the 15th) then they will induce me that day. Hooray! I really love this doctor. :) She will be two weeks early, but still considered "full-term". We are still praying for no complications, but we are all trying to avoid another huge baby and difficult delivery. I don't really know if I am ready for 3 kids, but I am excited to do more girly things. I have forgotten that side of me a little, I think, so it will be fun to wake it up. :) My mom and I went to get her a blessing dress and I was surprised at how much I like the more fancy ones. It was FUN! :) So that's just the latest. I am packing my bags and charging the camera, recorder, etc. So stay tuned for pictures. Thanks everyone for your prayers in our behalf, as well!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Prayers, hugs and jumping up and down in excitement!!!!

Good luck, she's gonna be perfect!!!

Anna Dutson said...

I had totally forgotten my girly side as well, it's fun when you have a baby girl to bring it out!

Good luck this week!! So excited for you, let me know if you need anything.

manne said...

You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait for her arrival !

Piepee said...

awesome and yes you have our prayers for all to go well with the new arrival. Can't wait to see the pics of her!