Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the last two weeks...

I took these first two today. Little Afton is two weeks old. I already love and adore her. She is a sweet baby and has a good disposition for the most part. :) She had a pretty high bilirubin count, which means jaundice, so we had to keep her on the light for a few days. That wasn't too fun because I could only hold her to feed her or change her that whole time. Her skin is still a little dark, but she is doing well.

Caleb likes his little sister and always is interested in what she's doing.

We took a drive to Idaho the other day. It was pretty fun... Afton and I hated all the dirt roads Daddy took us on though. :)
















Caleb and his buddy/cousin, Alema. They were playing "Super Heroes". Pretty Cute little boys!!







The other day, Daddy came home in this bright neon shirt... Caleb ran to his room and picked out outfits for himself and Max so that they could be like their dad. He called them his "Team."




This was Caleb and Max's first time to hold their sister, and the day we came home from the hospital...












I wanted to type more, but 3 kids, ages 4 and under, really can keep a mom busy!!!! I really love each of them, though. :)

9 comments:

MStevenson said...

She is so beautiful!

Dianne said...

What a little cutie!

Carly said...

I can only imagine how busy you are these days! Phew, hope you can find at least a few minutes for yourself each day!! That baby girl is gorgeous! Love all the cute pics of your fam!

Frisbies Forever said...

What a great family! You all look wonderful!

Great Scott's! said...

oh my gosh she is so beautiful!!! Congrats on having another healthy baby. Cant believe you're already on #3!! Your little family is so precious, good to see you're doing well

manne said...

What a great little family you have! Can't wait to see you in Sept.
Love you all!!

Piepee said...

Everyone looks fantastic. Glad things are going well.

Lindsay said...

wow, lori! i haven't looked at blogs in forever and i didn't even know you were expecting...
congrats!!! your boys are so cute and what an adorable baby girl! glad to hear you're doing well and congrats on a beautiful new house, too!

Da Denninghoff's said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations:)