Thursday, July 15, 2010

A new addtion to the family...

Afton Marie Caley
 July 14, 2010
2:58pm
8lbs
19 inches

Afton before her first bath.

Afton with her Mommy.
Caleb and Max meeting their new sister.
Bundled Afton.
The Cutest Pics Ever








12 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you!!!I can't wait to see her. I want to bring you dinner one night. Let me know what day you would like it, I'm sure you have family helping but still want to bring something.

Lara said...

She is SO CUTE! That last one is the best one yet! And I love the one with her eyes open. I can't believe Max is a big brother! LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Stephanie said...

What a cutie! I love all of her thick hair! Congrats!

Lacey said...

Look at all that HAIR, I love it! Congrats, on your baby girl.

manne said...

She is beautiful!! What a great family you are. We love and miss you all. See you in a month or so.

manne said...

So so beautiful!!!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Yay! Congrats! It's so fun to see a dark-haired baby girl. I just went to my 10 week today... I'm really nervous to have a boy - if it works out that way, we'll have to compare notes! I love the name - I had a great aunt named that who was wonderful! Take care with three! (I'm nervous for that too!)

Angie said...

She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! Seriously, no one should look that beautiful after giving birth. I hope it all went really good. I miss seeing you. I am so happy for you! How lucky to have a sweet little girl.

CurtisandJackie said...

Congrats! I'm completely jealous of her hair. Madison had some, but nothing like this, and then most of it fell out. But, she's getting a little bit back, yahoo!

Congrats again, she's beautiful!

Powell Family said...

I am freaking out over her hair! Love it! She is so beautiful. Congrats to you both. I love her name too. I will give you a call! Love ya!

Brooke said...

Love these pics! I'm so happy for you! She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her and see your cute boys! Let me know when I can come and visit you (without my kids). I miss you living by us! I hope you are doing well and getting sleep!

The Clarks said...

Ok, What the!?!?! We haven't talked in a long time, I guess!! I don't look at blogs very often either! I so didn't even know you were pregnant! Some friend I am huh? Congrats!! She's so cute! We should catch up soon!