Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Moved in! ... Mostly




















Whew... It has been crazy around here but we are pretty much settled. There are just the last few boxes left... (the ones that we have no idea what to do with.) :)
We are loving the new house and VERY grateful to be able to live here. It is a huge blessing for us. The boys are adjusting pretty well. Max missed his old house at first, but he is doing better now.
We are so grateful for good neighbors, friends, and family who helped us move and pack up. It was last minute when the buyers let us know that they could sign, so people basically dropped everything to help us. My sweet neighbor, Brooke, helped me so much and I am so thankful for her. :) Bart, of course, did the most and worked tirelessly. He always has amazed me with the way he digs in and gets things done. He takes care of us and works hard for us and we love him a lot for that.
We got a new camera as a gift for the new baby... THANKS AGAIN, Bart and Sharon!!! I love it. I have a lot of movies and pics to post, but I thought I would throw the first few on here so we can update everyone.
Just a few more weeks and we'll have our little girl. I will make sure to post lots of pics then. For now, we are busy getting everything ready for her and waiting patiently...:)

6 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

Max is changing so much - he's looking more like his big brother!

Whitney said...

Your boys look so grown up! I love their beds, where did you get them?

La Familia Mata said...

The boys are SO adorable! I can't wait to meet your little girl! Those kids are certainly blessed to have such amazing parents. We love and miss you all!

manne said...

You look more moved in than we do! Our garage still has boxes in it to unpack. The boys sure look happy!

MStevenson said...

Those beds are so cute for the boys.

Brooke said...

Thanks for your nice comment about me in this post. You are a sweetheart! I had fun helping you and watching your cute boys! I am so thankful for you, too! I hope you are enjoying your new house! You are all missed around here by our family!