Since we lost our camera, most of these are phone pics.... but here are some of the things we've been doing lately:

We went to Antelope Island last weekend and drove around. Saw some buffalo, chuckar, rabbits, antelope, and all sorts of mosquitos... (Me at almost 32 weeks along)


Went to Baby Animal Days!

Pulling Crazy Faces

Taking Care of the boys!

Watching Caleb playing Soccor.

Working on the lawn at the new house.... getting ready to move.

Playing with the BOYS.

Bart, my sister, Tara, her husband, Aaron, and I went to the Fireman's Ball.
5 comments:
Oh how our kids need to play together!! We miss you guys!
Looks like you are all having a great time. Hope moving went well. Hopefully as you start to sort things after the move, the camera will reappear.
Look at you! You are such a good mom! You even do fun stuff when your pregnant. You are absolutly beautiful Lori. I really mean that. We need to get the boys together and let them play sometime. They would have so much fun now that they are actually old enought the talk to eachother!
Love ya!
Looks like it was lots of fun. I'm glad to see you had a night out together.
So much fun!
I hope you post some new house pictures when you get more moved in!
Post a Comment