We had a Birthday party for Caleb yesterday (we will post the pics tomorrow). Today is Caleb's actual birthday-and he got to go with Daddy for the afternoon. Daddy even let him stay in his Thomas Choo-Choo jamies all day! We headed up to the new house to check on the sprinklers, but got side tracked. Lee's Marketplace was doing a BBQ with some activities. We shot basketball and won a water bottle and some fruit roll-up. Caleb got to go down the slide as many times as he wanted. He loved it! On the way home he left his window down and smiled at his new lion friend (Squirt) as the wind blew its mane. He is pretty attached. More pics to come soon.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lovin' the PJ's! I don't think I ever let my boys do that - but I shoulda! :) Happy Birthday Caleb
What a Great way to spend your birthday Caleb!! We love and miss you!
Fantastic!! Glad it was such a great day!!
Hope Caleb had a GREAT birthday! What sweet little boys you guys have!
Post a Comment