Beautiful! I love the kitchen and the mountain view. The paint looks like the same color I just had our bedrooms and laundry/bathroom painted. Great job Bartley and to all those who helped. Can't wait to be out there and see it in person.
I love it!! Good for you guys! Great job Bart, you do good work. Great job Lori with keeping the rest of you lives together while he was working so hard. You guys are a great team! Love you!
4 comments:
Looks soooo nice! Love the kitchen and looks like you guys have a nice sized yard for those boys to run around in! So much fun!
Looks absolutely wonderful!! Here's to many wonderful years ahead in your home.
Beautiful! I love the kitchen and the mountain view. The paint looks like the same color I just had our bedrooms and laundry/bathroom painted. Great job Bartley and to all those who helped. Can't wait to be out there and see it in person.
I love it!! Good for you guys! Great job Bart, you do good work. Great job Lori with keeping the rest of you lives together while he was working so hard. You guys are a great team! Love you!
Post a Comment