Well, I was looking through our wedding pics and it reminded me that Bart and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary last month, but it was during a really hectic time and I never posted anything. I think Bart is a great guy and I love him a lot. I love these pictures and I was so happy the day that I married him.

This one was funny to me... It's Bart and his best friends.


5 comments:
I LOVE your wedding photos! The both of you could definitely be those models who pose for picture frames sales! (Except you are both better looking)lol.
You are seriously a great looking couple!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!! (you make a gorgeous bride!!)
Gorgeous!!!
I love it! Congrats on 4 years. I love the 2nd picture. So Beautiful!
Hey Lori. Wow your a total babe! Im sure Bart had his mind on one thing that day...um anyway! You guys are a great couple. I also love your new back ground, fall is finally here!
Post a Comment