hahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness, I just can't stop smiling! Those two boys of yours are just so lovable! Great timing on the boogie picker- it's classic!
I couldn't agree with you more! I feel the same way about my little ones!
Classic photo of Caleb!! Israel thought it was Bart. jk! hahaha We hope you're doing great and maybe we'll see you sometime this year. Here's to hoping.
Super Cute!! I miss you guys! Hope everything works out so we can see you at Christmas!!
ahh caleb, like uncle like nephew. hopefully he doesn't start to do it subconsciously with a little bit of behind the couch sprinkle finger.
It's wonderful to see the boys growing. They are so precious. Happy belated Anniversary and Birthdaqys. Love Susanne
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness, I just can't stop smiling! Those two boys of yours are just so lovable! Great timing on the boogie picker- it's classic!
I couldn't agree with you more! I feel the same way about my little ones!
Classic photo of Caleb!! Israel thought it was Bart. jk! hahaha We hope you're doing great and maybe we'll see you sometime this year. Here's to hoping.
Super Cute!! I miss you guys! Hope everything works out so we can see you at Christmas!!
ahh caleb, like uncle like nephew. hopefully he doesn't start to do it subconsciously with a little bit of behind the couch sprinkle finger.
It's wonderful to see the boys growing. They are so precious. Happy belated Anniversary and Birthdaqys. Love Susanne
Post a Comment