Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Tag...

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tell 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

Thanks Anna, for giving me something new and different to blog about:) I would link yours but your blog is private anyway.

Here goes:
1. I have a little addiction to entering Publishers Clearing House. I do it all the time. I have a one in like 500 million chance of winning, but I still hope... maybe... someday. Just think of all you could do with five thousand a week for life!
2. (I am stealing this from Anna because it is exactly the same for me):
I am a real beast to my kids when it comes to nap time. They have to have a nap. If they don't have a nap and I don't get "me time" I get really upset. I just need alone time ya know.
3. I dont do dishes after dinner. I am usually so tired and worn out from the day that I save them for the morning. It might be messy at night, but that is when I get to relax with just Bart, so I feel fine about it.
4. I have the hugest sweet tooth. For reals! I love most all sweet things. Bart doesn't, so I pretty much eat all the sweets in our house. With help from Caleb, of course.
5. I am still afraid of the dark. When I am the last one going upstairs, and I have to turn off all the lights, then I BOOK it upstairs. I am pretty sure this stems from my childhood. I have always had a very vivid imagination. Bart doesn't even know that I do this.
6. I love the smell of Ivory soap. My mom bought it when I was little and it smelled so good that I wanted to eat it. I tasted it once, then never again. It tastes nothing like it smells..hehe :)

I tag....
Anybody who needs something different to blog about other than their kids.

4 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

I once had my mouth washed out with soap, and yes soap tastes nothing like it smells! It was fun to read your tag. Enjoy watching The Office!

Katy said...

Fun facts! I agree with you completely with the nap thing. I am even MORE GRUMPY than Ava when I don't get my own time in.... it's not pretty!!!

The Hanselmann Family said...

I do the same thing in the dark!! I always get really freaked out!! Where does it come from?

Powell Family said...

ok... I love your answers! I never knew you did the sweepstakes! After all these years its funny what you find out about eachother. I am with you on sugar cravings! I love sweets!!