Yeah, I haven't posted in... forever. I have kind of been on a vacation from blogging I guess, but I am back now to say that my camera is broken...:) That is what I get when I dont watch my curious two year old every second. I think we might be able to take it back but we'll see.
Life has been so busy, but we are doing well. Bart and I celebrated our 4th anniversary last week, I turned another year older, and Bart will tomorrow. Fun, huh. So this is a catch up and a warning that it might be a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You have to get a new one! Who's blog will I check? You dont know what this does to me! I will throw off my whole day! I love you blog! 4th anniversery huh? Thats exciting! And your 28! This is a big year for you:) It all goes by tooo fast! I really want to get together. So think of something fun and we will do it!!
Happy B'day yesterday! Of course I'm late on the
cards - and my blogging is flagging too. I do want
those pics on CD!
i checked your blog tonight since i figured if i didn't do it right away i would forget. super cute pictures of you and your boys! i read the blog entry about you going walking. that is the same place we go every morning! we must go at different times 'cause i havent' seen you out. it IS a great place to walk!
Well happy birthdays!! I can't believe your little boy is already 2 cause he was so young the last time I saw him at my reception, I guess that makes sence since we're approaching 2 years of marritial bliss :) Your boys are so cute and chunky I could just eat them up! How are you doing??!! Hey and just cause you don't have a camera don't not blog :) luf ya and take care!
Post a Comment