You can tel that Max is starting to get his own personality. He is so cute!! That Caleb looks like a troublemaker! I bet you have your hands full with the two of them!
What a happy family. Chase loves to do that too. It's so funny how even at this young age so much of their personaity shows in a picture! You look great!
9 comments:
These are great - but how come your tongue isn't blue
Lori??
You can tel that Max is starting to get his own personality. He is so cute!! That Caleb looks like a troublemaker! I bet you have your hands full with the two of them!
lori, i lost your number. I have visiting teaching set up for tomorrow starting at brittney's @ 2:30. Let me know when you get this. Thanks, em
I love Caleb's blue tongue. Your boys are so cute. Wanna do dinner tomorrow?
The boys are just adorable. And getting so big! We are always thinking of you guys. Glad to see all is well.
You have been tagged, come look back with me on the good ole days.
ps your boys are mini you right? So stinkin CUTE!!
TAGGED YA! Check my blog for details.
What a happy family. Chase loves to do that too. It's so funny how even at this young age so much of their personaity shows in a picture! You look great!
Hey Lori! Great photos!! So how you been?
Post a Comment