Saturday, October 25, 2008

Caleb Boy

These pics are from the Children's Museum at the Gateway Mall...








The choo-choo background is in honor of my little Cubby. He is pretty much obsessed with "choo-choos" right now and he always asks if the places we are going will have choo-choos there. He is such a great kid. It can be kinda rough with him at times. He is very independent and strong willed (like both of his parents) but he has a heart of gold. This morning when I walked in his room, he said, "Hi Mommy,... you're my best friend." Melted my heart.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh man....that is so cute he said that to you. What a sweet little boy. He is such a cutie too!

Katy said...

I love the background, it's adorable! And so is Caleb... I love his nickname, Cubby- so cute! what a sweetie!

Frisbies Forever said...

Trains and horses are really big at our house too! chugga chugga neighhh

Powell Family said...

I would love to hear him talk. It is so cute when they say cute little things. They can make you whole day. Looks like fun!

Piepee said...

We love trainss and horses too! We can'twait for you all to come back for christmas. The boys just keep getting more adorable.