Bart's work had a Halloween Party last friday. Here are the pics of us... Let me know if you can't tell who we are. :) We had a lot of fun at the party and we even won the "newlywed" game. Sweet! So, I have to give credit for my hair to my awesome sis Keri. I couldn't have pulled it off without her help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
oh my gosh! what sweeet costumes! that is hilarious! you guys pulled that one off great! good job! way to go on the newly wed game! sounds like a fun party. its always fun to dress up. i need to post some pics of years aaron and i have dressed up! prepare yourself!!:)
NICE!! You guys are great! Thanks for the laugh. You have inspired me to be more creative in our costumes this year.
Classic!!!! You totally nailed it! I especially love the "wave" and "thumbs up"... if you added a WINK in there, you could stand in for Tina Fey any day!!!
Lori,
I saw this on the Osmond blog. You guys look Great!
Bart has a little too much hair but....he probably wasn't willing to shave his head huh? BTW - the CD with your Bridals(beautiful) works but not the other.
HMMMM... Can't wait to see you! Oh and I'm stealing this for my blog.
That turned out great! You guys look awesome!
That is so funny! I turned on your blog and Rhett started to talk to me so I just glanced at your page and I thought "why does she have Sarah Palin on her blog? And who is that guy with her?!" What great costumes! I am glad you guys had fun!
I am so impressed, and wow, you really look like her!
That is so awesome!! Did you guys win for best costume? I hope so! We miss you!
Seriously Lori, GREAT costumes!
That is awesome. You even look like her. Thats great!
Post a Comment