Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Got Some New Ones...

So, I went and got some pictures taken of the boys. I wanted to have some nice ones- better than my camera (or skills) could take.
It was a pretty hectic photo shoot and I think the photographer got a little burnt out by us, but we finally ended up with some cute ones. Chubby little Max is now 6 mos and Caleb is almost 2 1/2! I will send these out to family soon:)










10 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

So cute! Adorable.

Dianne said...

They look great! It's not easy to get the little bugs to do what you want in unfamiliar surrounding. I've been wanting to get the family photos taken too, but just haven't squeezed it in yet. We've been super busy with Primary, Canning, Ballet, Preschool, etc. Yikes! How's Primary coming along for you? I wish fuel were cheaper.

Powell Family said...

Holy! I love your pics!! They are sweet! I dicided to check your blog despite your camera problems, Im glad I did! I knew you couldnt leave all your blogger fans hanging! Love your boys, I cant beleive Max is so big! He is totally sitting up!! Tell Bart I commented on his blog too! We still need to go do something....

Katy said...

Lori, your boys are just so perfectly, adorably, cuddly, squishly CUTE!!!! GREAT pictures, they are wonderful (but you're a super good photographer too, ya know!)

The Hanselmann Family said...

Super cute! I miss you guys!

Brandon and Krista Rush said...

Hi Lori :) These pictures of your little boys are so cute! I love them!

Anna Dutson said...

Your kids are adorable! Where did you guys go to get your pics taken?

CurtisandJackie said...

So cute! It is crazy how fast our babies are growing up! It seems like we both just had newborns and now Max is 6 months old. How is life? We miss you guys!

V said...

What a couple of cuties. Nice work!

Mrs. Lundgreen said...

Holy cow - they are so handsome!