Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Costumes


Here is a pic of us at Bart's work Halloween Party. It was TONS of fun... :) I will post pics of the boys in their costumes when I get some on Halloween.

10 comments:

Dianne said...

I LOVE IT!!

Anna Dutson said...

You guys look so good! I'm glad you thought of something to be!!

Katy said...

AWESOME idea!! you guys always have the best costumes!!!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

That's a great couple's costume. I love it.

MStevenson said...

Okay that's awesome. I remember your sarah palin last year. You both seem very willing to dress up.

Powell Family said...

So cute! I hope you won a prize for this. It is fun to dress up. We usually have a family Halloween party and it is fun to be creative. I hope Bart didnt inhale! :)

Lacey said...

So fun! Halloween is such a fun hoiday. You look great!

Sharon Madsen said...

Good JOB! I did the Japanese maiden one year (years ago!) I temporarily dyed my hair black - whoa what a mess! My boyfriend at the time was an American Indian - whateveh

Angie said...

I love it! You two look so good! How fun. I love it when adults dress up. You are so much fun!

Shannon said...

You guys look great! So fun!