This is after they tore out the laminate and the nasty linoleum was still needing to be torn out...
The flood under the Dishwasher... "Thanks Alpine!"

The old floor, which really wasn't looking that awesome anyway...
AFTER:Bart made the old counter an Island and installed wheels so we can roll it. He also drilled into the cement so that I could have an outlet coming from the floor for easy access to the island. It was lots of hard work! You can see a close up of the tile here too...
Here is the new Stove... I love it. SOO glad to not have to worry about me or my kids getting blown up, if I want to bake anything!
Last week we celebrated our 5th Anniversary, and both of our Birthdays... I decided that I would post all of the remodeling done on our Kitchen as a tribute to what a wonderful man I married. Bart did an amazing job on fixing everything up. I am so impressed with how hard and fast he worked so that we could get back to normal as soon as possible. My husband is so talented and really can fix anything. He is very detailed and precise and always makes things look good. He can organize things 100 times better than me, and he is so determined and never quits. I am very proud of him. I know he is a great leader and father and I am happy we get to be together. I love you, Bart!

7 comments:
Wow, that kitchen looks FABULOUS!!! Love the island idea and the floors are awesome! Happy Anniversary to you both!!
I'm sorry I'm just still stuck on that sink.
I hope I can see it all in person some day, it looks awesome! I think you get best kitchen in blackhawk award.
Very nice! I like the rolling island idea. Good Job
Bart - and Happy Anniversary too.
Wow your kitchen looks amazing! So jealous. Do you hire that handy man of yours out? :)
Wow, that looks awesome! It doesn't look like a Blackhawk kitchen anymore! (not that they are bad, yours is just SO nice!)
Hey! Can I just say WOW! It looks so good. Bart did a great job as usual! I really like the floor. It is so fun to get new appliances, right? Your dishwasher is very pretty! I bet you are so glad it is all done! Happy Anniversary by the way!
I know what looks good, THAT looks great! Nice work Bart! So happy for you both! We love you!
Post a Comment