Monday, November 2, 2009
Latest of the Boys... and Halloween
This first pic is at the Las Vegas Temple. Bart and I got to go a couple of weeks ago for a weekend with his employer and guys from work. The wives got to go this time and it was so much fun. We got away from our kids for the weekend for the first time ever and it was nice. I couldn't stop worrying about them, but it was still nice:)
We had some Halloween makeup and Caleb wanted me to make him look like a clown. Max wanted in on it too, so he just got some decorations on his face, but he hated them when I showed him his reflection in the mirror. He started crying. Silly kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, love the costumes! Especially you and Bart! You have the cutest boys too! You know we're back in Utah! We should meet up sometime, where are you living again?
What fun! You guys look so great -awesome costumes! Sorry about your stroller - I would die if that happened! Take care!
So cute!! We miss you so much :(
The boys are so adorable. I'm ticked someone took your stroller. I hope we live by each other again. I just want to photoshop Malia into those pics so she can be with Caleb! I really do miss you guys... a lot. If it wasn't so far I'd come see you today!
Post a Comment