Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lagoon Day!

The following are pics from our day at Lagoon... totally in random order, sorry. My Mom and Dad were nice enough to come and help out with the kids so the Bart and I could have some fun together. It was so hot and we all almost melted, but we had a lot of fun!

Kalia, Caleb, and Bart in the tunnel on the Train...
Max wanting to be freeee.... and Papa being ever so patient!
Bart riding with Max, and Caleb with me... This ride made us sick. I still can't believe that Bart took Max on it. He actually did well!


Bart sneaking pictures in the Spook Alley Ride... I think I really was scared!


Waiting in the lines, finding things to do....


Loving the Ferris Wheel... Cubby just chillin'. He wasn't afraid at all.



My niece, Kalia, didn't love it so much... seeing as how she wouldn't even open her eyes!



Bart trying to cool off the boys on a super HOT day! They didn't like it too much.


Max enjoying the wonderment of the Choo-Choo train...


Boys taking some rides...



Grandma and Grandpa even got on some rides! Caleb and Mom are pulling the same face...HA!


Max poses for the camera everytime I get it out. His faces are totally great!

11 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

FUN!

Katy said...

AWESOME day!!! what a fun trip... it's good to see your parents (they have not changed one bit!)
your boys have the prettiest eyes too.. wow, just stunning!!

Anna Dutson said...

That looks so fun!

Carly said...

What a fun day! I wish I could see those boys and you again! It has been far too long!

The Hanselmann Family said...

I miss you guys!! If I had the money I would come and see you today!

MStevenson said...

Looks like fun. I can't go on the Ferris wheel, I'm a sissy when it comes to heights!

Emily said...

You're so pretty Lori! Love the pics! How fun. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I miss you! NExt time you come down this way... CALL ME! We must get together!! :)

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I love lagoon!

Ronna said...

These are such cute pictures.....loooks like you had a great time! We do miss Lagoon up here in WA -- Thanks for sharing.
Love from the Saunders to you!

Powell Family said...

Hey! Looks like fun! Your boys are getting so big! I know I say that on every post but its true! They are super cute. You look as pretty as ever!

Piepee said...

Looks like a great day! I remember I loved Lagoon as a child.