Enjoying my sweet and very active boys... We have been playing a lot with cousins... I babysit a couple of my nieces during the week.
Soaking up the sun and splashing in the water....
Visiting the FIRE STATION...
Max is learning to pose for the camera.... (what a personality!!!)
We went Camping with friends from Bart's work. Caleb and Max got to help break the Pinata, and ride on four wheelers...
We went to my Sister, Keri's wedding and had a fun family reunion! This is a picture of all of my siblings (minus my oldest brother), me, and my parents...
you guys know how to make the BEST SUMMERS EVER! I love all the fun you've been having... your boys are too cute (sounding reduntant, but really, they're just edible!)
the last pic of you and your fam is awesome! hahah, Griff cracks me up!
6 comments:
you guys know how to make the BEST SUMMERS EVER! I love all the fun you've been having... your boys are too cute (sounding reduntant, but really, they're just edible!)
the last pic of you and your fam is awesome! hahah, Griff cracks me up!
How fun! You guys have been busy! I love the pic with all the siblings. What a great looking family!
Looks like you guys having been having fun!
I thought that was a really fun activity at the fire station.
We haven't gone to the Fire Station in a long time. We should do that again. What a great idea!
Looks like you guys have been having a fun time.
The fire station looked awesome, sad we had to miss it!
Post a Comment