Thursday, April 30, 2009

This and that...

Here are some of our latest pictures from different family activities...

A few from Easter:










Baby Animal Days:







He kept telling me, "I smell something stinky,"
and he plugged his nose frequently...




One of Max's new favorite faces to pull. He usually does it when he is in a silly mood:

They love to ride their bikes:




Our family out walking by the river:



I know it has been a while (again) since I posted. It's been pretty busy around here. If any of you feel neglected for my lack of comments, I am sorry. I have been babysiting for my sisters more lately, and with Bart's busy schedule and things for family and church, I've put off blogging.... BUT, I have been exercising more at least:)

7 comments:

Katy said...

Welcome back! I love the new pictures, your boys are so cute and just growing up!! I love the sweet little Bugsy Toothy Grin that Caleb was pulling in the first picture, so cute!
You guys look like you're having a lot of FUN lately!! And WAY to GO on working out (I need to do some of that myself!)

Carly said...

You guys look like you've been having fun and definitely stayin' busy. Your family is so GOOD LOOKIN. You are seriously going to need to watch out for those boys when they grow up!!

Frisbies Forever said...

So sweet! They are growing up so fast. You have such a beautiful family!

Emily said...

So Cute! I love Max's face. THat's adorable! Lori, you are soooo pretty! :-)

Dianne said...

The boys are adorable and I love your little stories about them on your side column. very funny! Hey, do you guys want to do a camping trip with us this year? We're thinking of going to Bear Lake. Let me know if you're interested in joining us.

Sharon Madsen said...

Yeah - Lori's back! Although I did discover that Outdoors with Bart was covering alot in your absense.
Don't disappear again!

Anna Dutson said...

You're boys are getting so big! It was exciting to see a new post from you.