Monday, May 4, 2009
Union Station..... and on the Boat
We had to go to Ogden last weekend for Bart, so we decided to stop at the Train Station there too. Those who know Caleb, know how much he loves trains, and so this was a fun surprise for him. We were amazed at the size of these trains! We got there too late for tours inside, but it was still good enough for Caleb. His excitement and expressions were adorable. Next time we will have to get there early so that we can go in the trains.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh my gosh, Caleb's face on the train is PRICELESS!!! He's so happy, it makes me SMILE BIG! What fun days... I love the fishing ones too... Max looks totally sweet in his Scooby life jacket!
You've got adorable boys!
Brett has never given up on his love of trains. He should show him some of his stuff. Maybe I will have him email him some pics.
They look so happy with the trains and fishing! Such cute boys and we totally should do another American Idol party :).
That looks like tons o fun! We miss you guys!
Lori didn't mention that when she drove the boat that she actually had it out by herself and drove it onto the trailer for loading. She did it on the first try! She drives it straighter than I do up on the trailer:)
The train station looks way fun. I'll have to take Wellington there, he's obsessed with Thomas the train, so he'd probably love that place.
Hey Lori! Your kids are growing! It is sad I haven't even seen Max yet :( We really need to get together sometime this summer. We are renting a camper over the 24th of July you should come with us! Your boys are sooo cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment