Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Big Helper...




"I can help you, mom, cuz I'm good at helping."
"Mom, can I help you wash the dishes?"
These two phrases, plus some other ones, really truly came out of my two(almost three) year olds mouth. I am really proud of the boy Cubby is becoming. He is adorable and so sweet to me. He always tells me, "Guess what, Mom?... I love you" I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a great kids who are so good to their mommy. Here are some pics of the latest. The bottom one is of Max folding his arms to pray:)

9 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

Nathan loves to "help" with the dishes as well. After we do the dishes we always have to mop the floor afterwords because of all the water. Your boys are great, very polite. I think they got that from you! ;)

Frisbies Forever said...

SWEET! Love this!

Lexie@BookBug said...

That's so sweet! Can't wait until Jax is big enough to help.
By the way, I go to the Sports Academy for swim lessons. They have them about every 4 weeks. They are so fun!

Katy said...

So adorable!! I cannot wait till Ava says sweet things like this... it thrills me! Your boys are getting so big and handsome... they are just too cute!

Lacey said...

Lori
I am so glad you commented on my blog. So fun to look at your cute boys on your blog. I see Alea often. She is my sister-in-law. I will tell her to look at your blog so she can invite you to hers.

Shannon said...

Cute blog and an oh so cute family!

Alea said...

Hi Lori...I need to get your email address so I can invite you to my blog.

Piepee said...

Adorable. That's why I've always enjoyed that age. So many precious moments.

MStevenson said...

Wellington loves to do the dishes as well. I wish that would last. :)