
Before

After

Cubby chillin' with his new buddy, "Monkey Friend."

I heard Caleb talking to himself the other day and found him with my scriptures. He was "reading" them and was very concerned when I put them away.

Caleb went bowling for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast. Here are a few pics from the day:


Papa and Katrina

A very focused Max.

Some friends from our Play Group.

Helping Cub aim it just right...
9 comments:
How fun!! We haven't ventured to the bowling alley yet. Sounds like a fun new adventure. thanks for the idea! You guys should come up and see us! You won't even recognize our house we've been busy.
You guys have been having FUN!! Your boys are growing up! So cute!!!! I especially love the picture of Caleb reading his scriptures... soo glad you got that picture!!!
You have the cutest boys! I love all the pics you take of them. I LOVE the picture of Caleb reading the scriptures. That is priceless. I am so glad you got a picture of it. What a cute family!!
I just love seeing you with your little babies. They are both so dang cute!! That Max looks like a tank, I love those cheeks! We should get togethersometime in our lives with our babies and husbands. Miss ya.
Looks and sounds like a great time. We love an afternoon of bowling.
Lori those boys are adorable!! Oh man! We gotta set our girls up with them!! :-) How cute! Boy, i miss you!! :-)
Great to see an update. Your boys are so stinkin cute and look like they are full of personality. I love the way you dress them too! Such a stylish little fam!
Your boys are soooo cute -seriously! I talked to Jenny a couple weeks ago - she's back in Texas again teaching special ed. Hope you are well, good friend!
Oh, and I think your boys should marry my girls:)
Post a Comment