Monday, March 16, 2009

Max's Big Day

My baby is one now. He has been the best baby! He is snuggly and loving, and I am so thankful for him. What a wonderful year it has been! He says quite a few words now and loves to tease. He loves to follow his big brother around and copies most things that Cub does. Max laughs when everyone else does, and is pretty much obsessed with phones. His smile and his sweet eyes light up the room. I am just in love with him:) Here is a movie from his birthday.

8 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

What a cutie! That was so sweet!

Katy said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy, he's such a cutie!! I love the video- he looked all shocked when people were cheering and clapping, what a sweet kid!

Carey Johnson said...

I love love love how baffled he looked when everyone was clapping. Like, what's the deal? He is a cutie!

Lexie@BookBug said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already one! I remember when we came as a RS presidency to see you after you had him. Seems like just yesterday. He is definitely a cutie!

Anna Dutson said...

That was impressive! Not many one year olds can blow out their own birthday candle.

Alea said...

Hi Lori...I don't know if you remember me but I was one of your roomates at Avonlea. I saw your blog's link on emily's blog so I thought I would take a peek, I hope that is ok? You have a beautiful family!

Darin said...

Wow, Max looks just like me when I was one. He's a lucky kid. Lucky to have such great parents.

Angie said...

I know I am way late but Happy Birthday Max! You are such a cute little boy. I am so glad Andrew will have you to be good buddies with.