Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Old Man


So Max has been doing this funny smile lately. It's like an old man with no teeth:)
I think it is my new favorite. He is so close to crawling now! He just turned 8 mos. and I can't believe how the time has flown by.

9 comments:

Katy said...

He's sooo cute! I love that grin, what a cheeseball! He's growing up so quickly and adorably!

The Hanselmann Family said...

That smile is so Bart!!! What a cheese. I can't wait to see all of you!

Powell Family said...

That smile is so you! :) He really is so sweet! You should totally cherish that little smile! Rhett use to do one just like that, it made his jaw line look square! I thought all babies must do it but Ky never did and Ash hasn't yet! Anywho I love it!

Alyssa said...

Those cheeks! He is so cute. I bet he can get away with anything! It makes me want to hold him and squeeze!

La Familia Mata said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to see all of you. I like your family picture too. We tried to get one taken right before David left and Malia was beyond cooperative. Fun about the new pilot too. See you guys soon!

Piepee said...

He is so adorable! Can't wait to see him at Christmas. I can't believe how big he is gettting.

Piepee said...

He is so adorable! Can't wait to see him at Christmas. I can't believe how big he is gettting.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Love his cheeks! And I love the name Max. Good pick.

Emily said...

Cute little guy! I knew you would have gorgeous children! So... Guess what? I went to rexburg this weekend b/c my brother in law graduated. 0hhhh the memories!! It has changed so much there. Crazy!