It's been a long wait.... We sold both of our vehicles and got something a little bigger for the family. It also has 4WD and a hitch so that Bart can tow. I love driving it so much more than the stratus:) Now Bart and I fight over who gets to drive...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's a GREAT car! I bet you look AWESOME driving it around!
How fun Lor! I LOVE it! It is so shiny and new! I bet it is so much more fun then a mini van. Hey...I bet that would be able to drive to Vernal in no time!
Nice ride! Am I turning green?
Very nice!!!
Oh Lori I love your halloween costumes!! You and Bart make a great McCain and Palin, and you little boys are so adorable!!! And that looks like a very fun and nice ride!!
I love the new car.
Congratulations on the new car. Are you driving it back in December to see us all? If so drive safe.
I haven't looked at your blog in so long! I've been busy, I guess. SO jealous of your new car! I've been wanting a bigger one! Love you!
Post a Comment