Rules:
1- Post the rules
2- Answer the 6 "8" items
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
(in no particular order)
1- the office
2- mythbusters
3- time warp
4- prison break
5- lost
6- seinfeld
7- american idol (when it's on)
8- scrubs (sometimes)
8 Things I did yesterday
1- washed dishes
2- met Bart at his work
3- went to the library
4- went to Sam's
5- battled wills with a two year old
6- did step aerobics
7- gave and received snuggles from my baby
8- put rags under my feet and mopped the floor by walking around...
8 Favorite Restaurants
1- pf changs
2- cafe rio
3- olive garden
4- pei wei
5- red robin
6- chuck a rama (4 reals)
7- brick oven in provo
8- el torro viejo
8 things I am looking forward to
1- going to iowa for christmas
2- bart being done with school
3- max sleeping through the night
4- caleb being potty trained
5- building snowmen
6- starting the book i got at the library
7- watching my family open presents
8- this saturday's primary breakfast
8 things on my wish list
1- safe travel for friends and family
2- a good christmas
3- for my friends and family to have happiness
4- a new camera... mine is still broke and Nikon wont fix it...ugh!
5- sleep better at night
6- win publisher's clearing house
7- have all my laundry done and neatly put away
8- gas prices to keep dropping
(ummm, I just kept some of these from Melanie's post because I totally agree:) thanks!)
i'm tagging:
1- Brittney H.
2- Amanda M.
3- Sharon M.
4- Dianne N.
5- Anna D.
6- Emily M.
7- Stef P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I SOO miss Cafe Rio. Especially the pork salad. We have Panchero's here and their salads don't even compare. I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO BE BACK!!!!!!! Mali misses Caleb too!
Great wish list... i fully agree! These things are fun- I get to find out so much more!
Hey don't I get tagged? :) Jk, I know I am terrible at doing tags. I always want to do them, but then I never do. I like reading other people's tho. Just thought I'd say hi on your blog. We had fun hanging out the other night to watch a movie. Sorry I kept falling asleep. I have been getting little sleep lately so don't think I was bored or anything. :) You guys are a lot of fun so thanks for hangin out with us!
Post a Comment