
We had a lot of fun on Halloween. Caleb LOVED being a Lion... and he loved trick or treating. He literally ran from house to house for about an hour to get lots of candy. I ran with him - it was great exercise! Bart pushed Max in the stroller and he was happy and squealing the whole time. Caleb has been waiting for over a month to be a lion and to growl at people in his costume. Lions are his favorite and he has an imaginary "lion friend" that I have to say goodnight to every night when "they" go to sleep. It was such a fun night and we have some good memories now.
6 comments:
Your boys look SO CUTE in their costumes!!! I love that you and Caleb ran from house to house... so adorable!
I love your costumes! Max makes a perfect little bumble bee! I think that is the cutest little chubbiest lion ever! Looks like fun!
The boys are absolutely adorable!!!
I'm so glad they had such a fun night.
They are so cute! I'm glad you had fun. Holidays are so fun with the little ones.
cute kids!
Hey, great minds think alike. I bought that bee costume for my baby next year.
Post a Comment