Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures.


I can't tell you how hard it was to get this one picture with all of us looking! I think it is like the only one out of 77 shots!

9 comments:

Dianne said...

Very cute. It looks like Caleb's trying very hard to get it right. haha

Katy said...

I absolutely love this picture... you all look terrific!!!!

Frisbies Forever said...

I can imagine! We still haven't gotten them done yet for the same problem. Maybe by the end of the year.

Powell Family said...

It turned out great! I clicked on it to make it big and I have to say you all have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! You are a very good looking family! I love your boys, Caleb's expression is so funny!

Piepee said...

Well the picture turned out great! We have the same issue for pictures. We never get it on the first shot.

Anna Dutson said...

It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic.. you guys all look great. Lori, you look beautiful. :)

Kay said...

Very nice family picture. You all look great!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

I can't believe you have 2 little guys already! We will have one very soon! Yours are adorable!