Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slideshow of Cubby

Here is a slideshow I made of Caleb's most recent pictures. It is set to music, so you would need to push the pause button on my music player (lower right of the page)in order to hear it. Also, if you have a slower connection to the internet, you can pause the video to let it buffer for a minute before you play it. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

Looks like a mini-Lori to me.

Carly said...

I am pretty sure my favorite is him asleep in his crib with no pants on. That was hilarious. What a great slide show, an absolutely adorable little boy, and a beautiful mommy!

La Familia Mata said...

Okay, maybe I'm over emotional... but that brought tears to my eyes! For lots of reasons... Cubby is so cute and I can't believe how fast he is growing, I'm so glad that we live close enough to see him grow up, and he's got an AMAZING mommy who obviously loves him! You are SO talented! Malia loved watching it. EVERY picture she asked "Who's that?" and then answered herself, "Bubba". She laughed at all of his grumpy faces, too.

Katy said...

Lori!! Your family is so adorable... I love your boys, really, I do! This slideshow was too cute, even Ava danced along the whole time! You are such a good mom!

Powell Family said...

I love that! You did a great job putting it together. He has some of the cutest expressions! What a great way to show his personality! I love seeing your cute blog.

The Hanselmann Family said...

Super Cute!! I am so sad that we miss so much. We love you guys!