



When they aren't too late, we get to watch Bart play softball with his work's Industrial League. It is fun. Caleb loves yelling, "Go Dad!', or "Go Alpine!" It is cute how excited he gets for his dad . These are just some pics we took from the last game we went to.
7 comments:
Go Alpine! Thanks for David's pics.
I love that pictures with your boys. . .so cute! I can't believe how big they are! When are you coming to Provo again!!!!
Cute picture of the two boys playing in the stroller!! Looks like you're having a great summer
That is so cool!
How fun Lori! I always look at your blog and it makes me want to do more fun things with my family! Your kids are sweet!!
It looks like you all are having a great summer! Where does the time go? Hope all is going good for you
cute blog--your boys are darling.
Post a Comment